Messy Bun + Pretty Bow = ♡

Friday, 5 July 2013


Hey Dolls.
 I love my long hair & mainly wear it down but since it has been quite sunny, to be honest - my hair has been driving me insane. The back of my neck gets so warm & the light breeze keeps blowing it into my face, so I have been trying to come up with cute ways to style my hair. I have loved putting my hair into a messy bun for quite a while now but lately it has been my go to hair style as you can rock it for any occasion. I have been adding this little bow that I bought from New Look in their sale months & months ago but since I grew my fringe out I haven't really known what to do with them, I threw quite a few of my bows away but I couldn't bear to part with this one as it is quite small & really simple colours. It is super easy to create this hair style, I have done a tutorial on how I use a donut bun here but on this look I used some bobby pins to secure the sides down as well as securing any flyways & I also teased the top of my ponytail to add a little more texture. I really think this is the perfect Summer hair style but I would like to try out more hairstyles, so let me know what your favourite summer hair looks are in the comments below. (:


Do you love to rock a messy bun? What is your go to hair style for Summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric