My Graze Box

Friday, 19 July 2013



Hey dolls.
Recently I have made it my mission to lose weight, I don't snack a lot but I do eat the occasional chocolate bar/crisps & to be honest I would much prefer a healthier option. So when I read Lisa's post about Graze, I knew I had to try it & what made it even better is that you could try your first box for free - who doesn't like to try before they buy? I received my Graze box yesterday & I couldn't believe how yummy everything looked, I got the Korean Chilli Rice Crackers - crunchy rice crackers with spicy chilli, Mississippi BBQ pistachios - roasted pistachios with BBQ seasoning, My Thai - sweet chilli sauce with baked soy bites & Cookies & Cream - mini cookies, white chocolate, hazelnuts & sunflower seeds. 



 "We're really proud of our graze box. The card is really strong, so it's great at looking after your snacks and we use as little material as possible (compare it to a normal cardboard box and you'll see what we mean). Our thin card comes from sustainable forests, it's 100% biodegradable & 100% recyclable."

 The snacks come packaged in a 100% recycled cardboard box. It also comes with a 100% recycled napkin, a little booklet, a little note explaining your free box & two vouchers to give friends/family etc. I also found the joke quite amusing, it was a nice little touch.


The snack Matt & I were most excited to try were the BBQ pistachios, we did make a mess with the shells though. The photo above is just my shells, they were delicious & we had quite a lot of fun flicking the shells at eachother afterwards. haha 

All in all, I absolutely love Graze & can't believe I didn't know about it sooner, the Graze team work incredibly hard & to be honest they deserve an award for how much thought & effort went into the boxes. (:

Have you tried the Graze Box? If so, what did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric