Guest Post | Colours Of The Rainbow Tag

Saturday, 20 July 2013


Hello lovelies, so today myself and Ash have decided to do a guest blog post and we've both chosen to do the Colours of the Rainbow tag. If you scoot on over to my blog Ce Que J'aime then you will find Ash's colours of the rainbow tag. So hope you enjoy!

RED

So my favourite product that is red, is a perfume from Taylor Swift, it's the Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume. Unfortunately I'm not going to try to describe the scent as I am awful, but it's a lovely fruity fresh smell, its a strong smell but it so refreshing. It isn't a smell that fades also, if you haven't yet smelt this, well, why not?! Go to your local Boots or Superdrug and get sniffing!



ORANGE

This was such an easy choice, the Real Techniques Core Collection is amazing. I use these brushes every day and will be purchasing the other brushes in the future, you can check out my full review on these brushes instead of my rambling on again. (http://lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/23-real-techniques-brushes-core.html)-link. Basically these  brushes come in a set of four for about £19.99, which is such an amazing price, that works out at about £5 a brush.



YELLOW

This was again a really easy choice, the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in black, what I love about this is that it has a plastic small wand, I cannot use a mascara with fibre bristles that are nearly the same size as your eye. This mascara is amazing, it gives great volume, makes your lashes so black and defined and lengthens amazingly, but without making your lashes look spidery. I cannot rave about this mascara enough.



GREEN

I could not choose just one product for this colour, so I had to choose three. Oopsie. So my first product is the new Garnier Moisture Match for combination to oily skin. I love this moisturiser, usually I'm not really a skincare person, but recently I am obsessed, and this moisturiser definitely hits the spot, and I love that there are may different ones for different skin types.


Also I am obsessed with green nail polishes recently, my favourite being Essie's Mojito Madness which I recently purchased from a blog sale. Also I love Collections 59-look at me, nail polish, which is a gorgeous lime green!



BLUE

For blue I chose Nivea's Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover, I have fallen in love with this product, I have such sensitive eyes and this is great, I get no irritation, redness and my eyes don't water like they do with most other eye makeup removers. If you have sensitive eyes I would definitely give this a go!



 INDIGO

Unfortunately I don't actually have anything in this category that I'm liking, I would rather be honest and say I don't have anything than find something for the sake of it just so I can fill a space.



PURPLE

 For this category I decided on choosing the Gilette Venus Breeze razor, this is obviously the purple one, I do have the pink verison of this also and I love them so much. They are so moisturising, I have such sensitive skin and shaving my legs can be pretty difficult, but around the razor head of this are two little tiny soap bars, so it never feels dry or rough when shaving your legs, and your legs feel so smooth from using this when you get out the shower/bath!


VIOLET
I didn't have to think about this at all, Pro-Voke Touch of Silver Brightening Shampoo had to be in this! This is a silver shampoo, which is actually violet, a very bright purple, quite scary really the first time you use it, I was actually worried that my hair may of turned purple when using this the first few times, but I can assure you it doesn't. Silver shampoo's take the brass tones out of blonde hair, there will be a full review of this product up on the blog soon so keep an eye out for that!


PINK
For this category I have two products, firstly Soap and Glory's Hand Food, I swear by this, I have a full sized bottle on my dresser and bed side table and a travel sized bottle in my hand bag. It's so moisturising and I always feel the need to put hand cream on all the time, and this is great, such an affordable product also.

Next I love the Bioderma H2o Michellaire Solution, which is basically a cleansing water to remove make-up, I don't use this to remove any eye makeup but at the end of the day I use this to remove all makeup from my face, I find it so refreshing, especially in this weather.


MULTI-COLOURED
This is cheating slightly I think, but a product I love and it isn't a certain colour or scent, but has many different variations which made me want to place it here, is the Batiste Dry Shampoo. Ladies (or gents with long hair), if you have not tried dry shampoo, you have not lived. It is a life saver! Such a great way to give your hair some volume and keep it looking clean and healthy in-between washes. Batiste Dry Shampoo's are amazing, they have so many different scents or types, for different hair colours, the two I currently have are Cherry and Blush.
 
So I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have pop over to my blog and give it a follow, I'll always reply to comments and look at your blog!

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric