Summer Style Inspiration

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Hey Dolls.
I volunteer at a Charity Shop on Friday's & I have seen a few outfits that I love but yesterday I saw a girl who had the most beautiful maxi skirt on & I haven't been able to get it out of my head so when I got home I searched high & low for the same one & I finally found it on New Look's website. I have never had the urge to buy a maxi skirt before & all day I was planning how I could style it, so I searched New Look's website for things that I think would go great with the maxi skirt & I just had to share it with you.


Are you a lover of maxi skirts? How would you style them?


2 comments:

  1. Omg I love wearing maxi dresses :)It gives me so much confidence. Lovely blog. Let me know if you'd like to follow each other?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric