Charity Shop Finds #1

Sunday, 14 July 2013


Hey dolls.
On Friday's, I volunteer in a charity shop & I usually find quite a few things I like but last Friday when I went down into the stock room to get a few bits & pieces, these boots caught my eye - they are black, suede, have  a zip & laces, a chunky wooden heel & a thick platform. They were in perfect condition but when I checked the size, it wasn't what I usually went for - a size 5. I am usually a size 6-7-8 depending where I get the shoes from but at the end of the day they were still there so I thought I would try them on & to my surprise, they fitted - amazingly well. So for £1.99 I really couldn't resist, I had to have them - I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to wear them with or when I'm going to wear them but they are beautiful & incredibly comfy compared to most heels. I have found the exact pair on Asos for a whopping £35.99  :O I was so shocked to see that I had saved myself £34. I have been putting them on all day & walking around my room but with the boiling weather I don't think I'd be able to wear them out & about just yet.



What do you think? Have you found any Charity Shop bargains lately? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric