Blog Sale Bargains #1

Sunday, 21 July 2013




Hey Dolls.
I love a good blog sale, especially when there is amazing bargains to be had.  I snapped up a few things from two lovely blog sales & I thought I would show you what I got. This post was supposed to go up about a week or so ago, so I'm not sure if the blog sales are still up. :/


The first things I got were the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation & Powder, I had heard so many good things about these & they are all true. I adore the foundation, an amazing colour match, blends like a dream & looks lovely & natural. The Powder gives a subtle bit of colour to the skin, doesn't stick to any dry areas & keeps the shine at bay all day. I do have two issues thought, the foundation DOESN'T have a pump - I'm sure everyone knows why this is a issue so that's all I'll say about that & the mirror on the powder is evil. You know when you look amazing in every other mirror you own but then you have that one mirror that makes you look horrid? well the revlon mirror is that one mirror -.-

Next up is a nail polish by Maxfactor, I have heard quite a few good reviews about this but I was a bit hesitant as I have not had the best of luck with Maxfactor products. I was incredibly surprised how amazing this is, it looks so gorgeous on its own & over purple/black polish.

The next thing was a free item as the lady who I bought the Maxfactor polish from, took longer to send the item that she thought, even though I didn't mind she insisted in putting another polish in my package & this is the one I got. I have never tried anything from Sally Hansen before but as usual I have heard so many good things. It is a beautiful iridescent grape purple that flashes blue and pink. It is an incredible polish, the brush is huge - the perfect size for painting your nails in a hurry, it dries super quick & stays chip free for a week or so.

The last thing I got was an EOS lip balm, I have wanted to try one of these little gems for a long time but I couldn't justify paying £5.99 for a lip balm that has had quite a lot of mixed reviews & unfortunately I wasn't going to America anytime soon so when I spotted it for only £3 I really couldn't resist. I got it in Lemon Drop, I am huge lemon fan so I was quite excited about this. It is a pretty good lipbalm, softens the lips & keeps them hydrated all day & smells & tastes exactly like what its supposed to - Lemons! (:

So thats all of my recent blog sale bargains, I hope you enjoyed this post & if you would like a full review on any of these products do let me know in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric