Wishlist #6 - The Topshop Edit

Tuesday, 4 June 2013


 Hey Dolls.
After watching Rhiannon's Topshop haul it made me have the urge to check out their website, I have never bought anything from Topshop before or been in any of their shops for that matter but I do occasionally have a little look on their website & I have found some bits n bobs I like & I had to try very hard not to buy some of them [yes, I'm looking at you nail polishes & mustache earphones] -.-.
Also I'd like to mention, on some of the polishes they are 2 for £10 which saves you some penny's :)


Are you lusting after anything from Topshop?


2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at those coral earrings and the mustache headphones, so cute arent they! :)

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are, great prices to :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric