The Liebster Award

Monday, 24 June 2013




Hey Dolls.
The Lovely Jade from Pint Sized Pixie, Laura Jane from Haus Of Lola & Daphne from Peanut Butter & Chocolate Life have nominated me for the Liebster Award. I have seen this on so many blogs & it seems like so much fun.


The Rules!
You must answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.

You yourself must then pick 11 blogs with under 200 followers to also be nominated for the award.

You must think up 11 questions for these nominees to answer & also notify them.

You must link back to the blogger who nominated you for the award. 

Jade's Questions.

1. How old we're you when you first experimented with Make-Up?
I think I was probably around 12 or 13 maybe.



2. If you lost all your make up and could only afford to repurchase three beauty items, what would they be?
I would repurchase Foundation, bronzer & mascara. 

3. Who is your Style Icon?
I really love  Shenae Grimes casual style, she always looks effortlessly gorgeous. 

4. Flats or Heels?
Even though I love heels, I am much more of a flats girl. Alot comfier. (:

5. Favourite Skincare item?
I have really been loving Garnier Skin Naturals Deep Clean Foam Wash lately, it really helps keeping those pesky breakouts at bay.


6. Fake or Natural nails?

Natural nails. I have used false nails once or twice & just couldn't get on with them.

7. If you had a unlimited amount of money what would you buy?
I would buy my dad a car, get a house for Matt & I, Give money to my parents, sister & put some into a savings account for my nephews & neice & then I would purchase a couple of make up items I have wanted for quite some time. Mac Rebel Lipstick, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, Benefit POREfessional, Nars Orgasmn Blush & Mac Fix+ & then go on a clothes/shoes spree.

8. Topshop or River Island?
I personally think they are both overpriced but I haven't bought anything from Topshop, so I'm going to have to say River Island.

9. Who is your favourite designer?
I don't really have one but I have liked Alexander McQueen pieces the most.

10. If you could have anyone's wardrobe, who would you choose? 
Sian's from Forever Fabulous In Bows, she always looks absolutely beautiful. (:

11. Where do you shop the most? 

 Superdrug or Ebay. Both always have amazing bargains.

Laura Jane's Questions.

1. Favourite Nail Brand?

I really love Barry M. There are so many colours & effects to choose from & they are incredibly affordable.

2. Favourite Make Up Brand?

I really love Mua & Maybelline, they both have so many amazing products.

3. Make Up Icon?

Mila Kunis & Kim Kardashion! They always look so amazing (:

4. Style Icon? 
Shenae Grimes, she always looks effortlessly gorgeous. 


5. Favourite High Street Shop?
Superdrug & Boots. I don't shop in Boots often but it does usually have some great deals.

6. Hair; Curly Or Straight?
My hair never stays sraight for longer than an hour so I'd have to say curly.

7. Favourite Hair Products?
I love Fudge Urban's Sea Salt Spray & Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Shampoo, Conditioner & Protection Cream.

8. Favourite Music Artist?
I am a huge fan of Paramore, Nothing beats a bit of Brick by boring brick in the morning. (:

9. Favourite Perfume?
Lady Gaga - Fame & Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck. Couldn't decide as they are both amazingly heavenly scents.

10.  Twitter Or Facebook?
I think both social media sites are overrated. I don't use Facebook much anymore & I have only just got Twitter so I'm gonna say they are both about the same.

11. What's One Thing You Want To Achieve In Life?
I weint to pass my driving test first time, so hopefully next year I can do that.

Daphne's Questions

1. What are your three Summer essentials?
Lipbalm with SPF, Fudge Urban Sea Salt Spray & A new love that I have recently found Garnier SummerBody Moisturising Lotion.

2. What would be your dream pet: an unicorn, a dragon, or a griffin?
This was a hard choice. Could I possible have all three? No. Okay..Um I would have to have a unicorn. 

3. What's your favourite book and how has it changed you?
 
My favourite books of all time is the Harry Potter series, I have read them over & over again & everytime I feel like no matter what your going through, it will be okay in the end because Harry has been through so much & in the end he turns out okay.

4. When was the last time you laughed so hard, your stomach hurt?
This happens pretty much everyday when I'm with Matt, I laugh so hard that I'm practically in tears.

5. What are the three favorite things you have in your room?
 
I have this beautiful canvas of a field full of flowers & a gorgeous sky, My Jewelry Rack & this little wicker heart thing hanging by my curtains.

6. Name five people that you want to have dinner with and why.
They can be dead or alive, fictional or real. 
1, Hayley Williams from Paramore, I have been a fan of paramore since their first album came out, she is an amazing inspiration to me.

2, Samantha Chapman, She is an incredible make up artist & I would love to get a couple of tips from her.

3, Marilyn Monroe, She is an inspiration to all women. She was confident & didn't try to be the weight everyone thought she should be.

4, Heath Ledger, I would like to tell him that he did an amazing job playing the Joker & a brilliant actor overall & he is truly missed.

5, Kristen Stewart, I personally think she is an amazing actress & she seems so down to earth.

7. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would probably change a few relationship mistakes I have made but then if I did, would I be where I am now? It would be a shame to not be with the love of my life to change some past mistakes so after that thought, no I wouldn't actually change anything.

8. What are the words you live by?

9. If you had the chance, what advice would you give to your 13-year-old self?
Don't let the bullies get you down, stand up for yourself..you are so much better than them. You can do this.

10. You're a rockstar, what song would you sing at your concert? 
I would probably sing Back In Black by ACDC. Probably wouldn't be as good but it would be a lot of fun.
So thats all the questions from Jade, Laura Jane & Daphne, so now here is the people I nominate. I was thinking that I should nominate 33 people because I got nominated three times but I did struggle a little with find the 11 so I'm going to leave it at that. (:

1 | Dani - Tales Of Beauty Past 
2 | Lisa - Ce Que J'aime
3 | Laura Jade - Pale Girl Reviews
4 | Roxy - Roxy's Box Of Tricks 
5 | Tamsyn - Peachpowxo
6 | Hannah - A Bullet To The Head
7 | Lisa Jane - The Diary Of A Brunette Shopaholic
8 | Sian - What I'm...
9 | Linda - Love Styles
10 | Channie - On The Cover
11 | Ashlie - Ashlie Small & Her Wardrobe Adventures

1 | Who was the first blogger you got hooked on?
2 | What is your favourite perfume?
3 | What item could you not leave the house without?
4 | Favourite make up brand?
5 | Favourite jewelry piece?
6 | What advise would you give to bloggers who are starting out?
7 | Favourite summer nail polish?
8 | Most worn clothing piece?
9 | Fake eyelashes or Natural?
10 | Barry M or Essie?
11 | Favourite colours to wear in the Spring/Summer?
 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I can't wait to get involved in this, it sounds like so much fun. Good luck to everyone :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome (:
    It really was a lot of fun answering all the questions (: I can't wait to read yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you so much for the nomination! :) I can't believe you know my blog. hahahah. I will do mine soon! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome (: I really like your blog, you have amazing style (: Great, I can't wait to read it (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks so much, I will do this tag on my new blog http://brunette-lady.blogspot.co.uk/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh BTW I love the answers you gave and the questions I need to answer. I am so sorry I only just saw this today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome (: Thank you, I can't wait to read your post (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric