Behind The Scenes Of Blogging

Monday, 10 June 2013


 Hey Dolls.
I quite like doing tag's & I have seen this one pop up on quite a few blogs lately so I thought I'd give it a go. There are 'supposed' rules for this tag but I'm not going to post/follow them because I'm a rebel like that, the one thing I will do is link the person who made this tag at the bottom. :)


1. Do you plan for each/some of your blog posts, if so, how do you do this?
 I do, I like to think ahead of time about what I'll be posting throughout the week & I always check my calendar to see which days would be the best for a certain topic. Like on Sundays I post my spending ban update & on Thursdays I post my A-Z of favourites posts.

2. Do you have a blogging notebook, where you write about & plan things to do with your blog? 
 I write everything in my notebook, so I probably will have some blog post ideas in there somewhere.

3. Do you feel pressured to buy things so that you have something to review on your blog?
Yes & no,  occasionally if there is something that is receiving alot of hype I will feel a teeny tiny bit pressured to buy it but I do like to review things that I love to.
 
4. Has the style of your posts/blog been influenced by someone else. If so, who?
One of the first blogs that I got hooked on was Victoria's Vintage, it was so simple but still stood out alot to me & when I started editing the look of my blog I knew that's what I wanted, elegant yet simple.

5. What are your favourite posts to plan and write about?
I love to read & write reviews, especially if you can really tell that someone loves the products & I quite like doing hauls as I am a bit of a shopaholic.
 
6. Do you think that your knowledge of makeup (and applying it) has improved because of blogging?
I have definitely come across some amazing tips from other bloggers but I really think practice makes perfect when it comes to make up application.
 
7. Do you test all products for a certain amount of time before you review them? 
Umm, not really. If I have used it two times & have fallen in love with it then thats enough time for me.
 
8. Do you have any other websites for your blog? (e.g, twitter, youtube, bloglovin', or a facebook page etc.)
I have a Facebook & BlogLovin' Page.
 
9. Do you feel the need to buy something you have wanted EVEN more when you see your favourite blogger talking about it?
Definitely, I have recently read a review on Bourjois Cream Blushers by Sandra which I have wanted to try for ages but I haven't really had much luck with Bourjois Products but after reading her post I a definitely going to have to pick one up soon.
 
10. Do you find taking pictures to be a chore, or not?
Definitely Not! I loved taking photographs way before I started my blog of pretty much anything so spending 10-20 minutes trying to get the perfect shot of products is actually one of my favourite things to do.

Have you done this tag? Leave a link below if you have so I can have a little read. :)



 This tag was created by Lauren.

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see how other people blog or plan for their posts! Great tag, I might do it on my blog. xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) If you do the tag, leave me a link so I can have a little read? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric