Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter

Tuesday, 18 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have already done a small review on the Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter here but as I have been using it quite often lately I thought I would do a more in depth review on it. (:


'A special formulation of pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Petrolatum provides ultra-moisturisation. This indulgent lip buttter makes for a nourishing solution that helps treat dry, chapped, cracked lips. Ideal for day or night, this glossy butter is the perfect treat under lipstick or on it's own for a natural look.'

 I love anything that smells like Chocolate or Peppermint, so to find a product that has both scents was an amazing day for me. I didn't know whether it would smell as good as it sounds but I was definitely willing to spend the pennies to find out, thankfully it smelt & tasted absolutely divine, a lot like After Eights. Yum! When we get awful cold weather [which is most of the year] my lips tend to become horribly dry & occasionally crack but since I have been using this, I don't have to worry about having to apply my lip balm 101 times throughout the day. I pop this on after I have cleaned my teeth & used my Lush lip scrub [which I only use about once a week] & it keeps my lips moisterised & soft for a good couple of hours before I need to re-apply. The lip butter is quite thick but feels light on the lips & once applied, your body heat melts it & so it sinks in amazingly well leaving a natural glossy finish. As the lip butter has peppermint in it, once applied to the lips it has a subtle tingling feeling which I quite enjoy as it feels like the lip butter is actually doing something for my lips & protecting them from the horrid weather instead of just sitting on top of them. The scent is quite strong but not to overpowering & does linger on the lips for quite a long time but it does become quite addictive & you may have to re apply it a few times because you have accidentally on purpose licked it all off.... (: Overall this lip butter is amazing & I will definitely have to re purchase if this one ever runs out (:

You can buy this amazing tube of lip-buttery-goodness for £2.75 on Superdrug's website.

Have you tried the Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip 
Butter?


4 comments:

  1. Ηi! I could haѵe sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Anyhоω, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be booκ-marking and cheсkіng baсk
    frequently!

    Stοp by my ωeblog kaftan kenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really good lipbalm! I hate it when lip products stick onto the lips but since this sinks in quite quickly, I might pick it up at the drugstore next time! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is (:
    Let me know what you think about it, if you pick it up (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric