Mua Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter

Wednesday, 26 June 2013


 Hey Dolls.
I have been loving using the Mua Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter this Spring/Summer & I have done a teeny tiny review here but as I have used it nearly everyday since I bought it I thought I'd do a more in depth review. (:

The packaging comes presented in a round white compact with a transparent lid. It is quite sturdy & has survived a few bumps here & there but the other day I accidentally stood on it...after dropping it so now the lid has broken off but the product its self wasn't harmed. Overall for the price I think the packaging is great.



The biggest thing that made me want to buy the highlighter was the intricate design engraved on the product. It is so beautiful but unfortunately the design has worn away quite a bit which is a shame but there is a photo of the product that has only been used a couple of time on the previous post which I linked at the top.

 
The highlighter is extremely subtle & gives a light luminescent peachy pink shade that is not metallic but not completely shimmer based either, its like a metallic-shimmer hybrid. The product is very pigmented but when applied to the skin it gives you that subtle healthy glow instead of looking like you have been hit in the face with a glitter/shimmer particle pie. What I love most about this highlighter is that the shimmer is so fine that it doesn't cling or emphasize imperfections, I have some enlarged pores & some dry patches & I find that some powder products can make them stand out a lot more but with this highlighter it makes my skin look flawless & radiant.



5 comments:

  1. the thing that annoys me most when it comes to drugstore products is that a lot of them have really flimsy packaging and I have to be super careful. I like how this seems to have a sturdy packaging and the product inside is quite amazing! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks stunning i must try it!! i love your blog, the illustrations are amazing, and your posts are really good:)
    i'd love if you checked out my blog xxxx

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daphne - It really is quite sturdy, I have dropped it so many times & there wasn't any damage. Even when I did stand on it, the product wasn't damaged in any way. It is an amazing product, great quality & so affordable. xoxo

    Jani - It really is (: Let me know what you think if you do try it. Thank you, a lovely blogger called Robynmakesthings did them for me, she is on my blog shelf on my sidebar. (:
    I will check it out now (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product beats any high end highlighter hands down i am 40 years old and my skin tends to look quite dry when i wear foundation but if i gently buff a little of this highlighter all over my face i get a lovely youthful dewy glow all over my face that takes 10 years off my appearance i get so many compliments on my "flawless" skin when i wear this it is amazing it lasts for ever too i have had mine about 4months and i still have over half left i have used mac highlighters before at £35 and nowhere near the results i get with my £3 mua highlighter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is an amazing product. I love it so much, you only need a tiny amount to highlight your face & even though I've hit pan, it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger. Have you tried anything else from the Undress Your Skin Range? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric