Mua Heaven & Earth Palette

Saturday, 15 June 2013



Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to review The Heaven & Earth Palette, I have done a mini review on it here but as I have been using it quite a bit lately I thought I'd do a more in depth review. As most of you probably know I adore Mua, they are always featured in my FOTD's & I have done a few reviews on their products. Like all brands there are a few things that don't work for me but the majority of products they have brought out are amazing quality & so affordable. 

"All our beautiful palettes come with 12 complimentary shades so you can pick and choose for a variety of looks. They're a soft, blendable texture that glides on with ease. Heaven and Earth is the ultimate neutrals palette containing everything you need to create your gorgeous natural look." 

 I have had the heaven & earth palette for quite a long time & it is by far the best palette I have ever used. It is made up of 12 warm toned shimmery shades in a range of earthly neutral browns, light heavenly creams & vanilla shades.  The shadows amazingly pigmented, blend well,  have a soft texture so they are picked up on to the brush easily, have little to no fallout when applied & last all day without creasing or fading. The palette is perfect for any occasion, from a subtle golden look to a bold smokey eye. I have created so many amazing looks with this palette & for £4 I really can't fault it. I definitely recommend this palette if you love neutrals or even if you don't, before I bought this I was a bright neon eyeshadow/liner girl & I never imagined wearing neutral shades but I read so many amazing reviews that I just had to give it a go & now it is pretty much the only palette I use. :)

 Not the best swatches.

Have you tried the Mua Heaven & Earth Palette? What are your thoughts?



4 comments:

  1. Great review!

    This is the palette I've been using every day for the past year or so! You really can't go wrong with the MUA palettes, their "Undress Me Too" is a good one as well :)

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    It really is an amazing palette & the shades seem to be never ending :)
    Ooh I haven't tried the Undress Me Too palette yet, I have heard a lot of people compare it to the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Will definitely have to pick it up after my spending ban ends (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard wonderful things about the MUA palette! Really want to try it out some time! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is an amazing palette & it is so affordable :) Let me know what you think about if it you do try it out (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric