Miss Sporty Nail Polish

Friday, 21 June 2013




Hey Dolls.
I was having a little rummage through my nail polish collection last night & I came across my three Miss Sporty nail polishes that have been unloved for quite some time. I'm not really sure why I have put them to one side & forgot about them because they are really lovely colours. I have had the nail colour wheels for quite a while now but as I usually do reviews of nail polish with NOTD's I haven't really had a chance to use them but as I only did my nails yesterday afternoon I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to finally use them. I think I only had a pack of five but this was the only one I could find so I'm definitely going to have to pick up some more as they look much nicer than my nails at the moment as I 'accidentally' bit my nails the other day after one of them split. Now I say 'accidentally' because I didn't actually realise I was doing it until I had finished because I was quite distracted by Criminal Minds on Netflix... Anyway onto the review (:

L-R
Metal Flip - 040 | Clubbing Colours - 326 | Clubbing Colours - 320.

Miss Sporty was one of the first nail polish brands I have ever bought, for only £1.99 they are an absolute bargain! I'm very impressed with the formula.  It has a smooth, creamy consistency which applies evenly, gives opaque coverage in on to two coats & dries within seconds. In the time it takes to paint ten nails the varnish is dry to the touch and ready for the next coat, so there’s no waiting around for ages in between coats! The brush is quite wide so you can covers most of the nail in one sweep. I am really impressed with these polishes & I am definitely going to have to update my collection soon.

Metal Flip - 040 is a beautiful purple/green duochrome nail polish, the colours alter fluidly according to the light. The polish has a stunning metallic shimmer finish which looks incredible in sunlight. 

Clubbing Colour - 326 is a bright pink, it looks like it has red tones in the photos but in real life it looks more like a coral based pink. It is amazingly pigmented & is opaque in one application. It has an incredible shine to it even without a topcoat.

Clubbing Colour - 320 is a gorgeous bright royal blue, like 326 it has an incredible shine. It is amazingly pigmented & is opaque in one application.

What are your thoughts on the Miss Sporty Nail Polishes?


4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before but I'm loving Metal Flip! It seems like a really fun color! I LOVE Criminal Minds! Can't believe I have to wait till September for the next new episode :(

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, they do two other shades in this range (: They are really affordable UK Brand, you may be able to get them off ebay or something (:

    I watched most of the seasons on Netflix, they are missing a couple so I might get the boxset (: It is an amazing show (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue shade, I'm on my third bottle of this, it's gorgeous isn't it!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is (: Its such good quality for the price aswell (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric