Maybelline "The Rocket" Volum' Express Mascara

Tuesday, 11 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to review the Maybelline "The Rocket" Volum' Express Mascara, I've wanted this mascara for quite some time but never got around to picking it up, to be honest I've wanted to try every Maybelline mascara that has come out but I always choose the mascara's I know I like instead. I have used it twice now & it is possibly the best mascara I have ever used.

 "Explosive volume in Rocket Time! Up to 8x more volume. Our exclusive Jet Glide Brush with flexi-fine bristles loads on big bang volume so fast, there's no time for clumps. Our smooth formula keeps lashes looking sleek and even."



I love the packaging, the colours are bright & fun which makes the mascara stand out & easy to find if you have more than one of everything in your make up bag like me. haha
  The brush is huge & plastic but the bristles are very small with lots of tiny close together spikes that glide through my lashes giving them a lot of volume & length, on the second coat my lashes can have a few small clumps appear but they aren't that horrendous. The formula of the mascara is very wet & thick but doesn't make your lashes crispy/hard when dried, it holds a curl well & doesn't flake or smudge towards the end of the day. I am incredibly impressed with the Maybelline mascara & will definitely be trying more out in the future.

Have you tried the Maybelline "The Rocket" Volum' Express Mascara? What mascara do you recommend?




4 comments:

  1. My Rocket mascara is still in its packaging waiting to be opened. I LOVE the Maybelline One by One mascara! I hear the Rocket was a reformatted forumla of the One by One. xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'll have to try the one by one mascara when my spending ban ends :) I haven't heard that, will have to google it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ash! I just did a post of my top five favorite mascaras for the summer and I linked to your review when I referred to the Maybelline Rocket so come check it out!
    http://sprinkleofsequins.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-5-best-drugstore-mascaras-summer-13.html
    Also, I love the background/header/design of you blog -- so cute!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric