Marbled Baked Eyeshadow From Savers

Wednesday, 5 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
In my last haul post, I mentioned that I picked up a baked eyeshadow from Savers & I've only just got around to reviewing it as I have only used it once or twice since purchasing it.
For only £1 I wasn't expecting much but it looked so pretty that I couldn't leave the shop without it.
The packaging is pretty basic, it has a black base & a clear lid. It is quite sturdy as I have dropped it a few times & it has been bashed about in my make up drawer/bag. The one things I wasn't to keen on was the sticker on the lid that said 'eyeshadow' so I peeled that off as soon as I got home but it now now left some sticky residue that refuses to come off. I tried the eyeshadow for the second time last week & it is actually pretty amazing, may possibly be one of the best eye shadows I own! It is incredibly pigmented, little to no fall out, easy to blend, lasts all day without creasing even without primer & is unscented. There are three colours, a shimmery white, bronze & purple/burgundy shade & they look incredible on there own & mixed together. All in all I am really impressed with this eyeshadow, it is such a bargain & I will definitely be picking up more in the future.


Have you picked up any bargains recently?


2 comments:

  1. I love natural colours and this appeals to me alot! The colours are devine and so wearable!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Much love,
    Suz x
    bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer neutral colours now, I feel like they are more flattering on me.
    Savers had so many different eyeshadow's like this & for £1 it really is an amazing product :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric