L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer

Monday, 17 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to review the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer, I have read so many amazing reviews about this & now we are getting warmer weather I would like to test out the dewy skin look more. :)


"Brighten skin with Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer, an instant light source which gives an enviably glowing complexion. Featuring Liquid Light TechnologyTM for an immediate illuminated optical effect, the skin’s surface looks flawless and full of vitality."'

I really like this primer, it is quite thick but when applied to the skin it feels light & silky, it's hydrating, it makes my skin feel smooth & helps my make up to last all day while giving my skin a natural dewy glow. It doesn't cling to the dry patches on my skin & a tiny bit really goes a long way so it should last quite a long time. The primer comes packaged in a slim white plastic tube with rose gold accents & a pump dispenser so you can control how much you use. I actually prefer that it is plastic as I can chuck in a bag & not worry about it shattering. The primer can be used alone, a base for foundation & as a highlighter. I have only used it as a base but I may try it as a highlighter on days where I feel like I need that extra pick me up.



The primer retails at £9.99 but at the moment Superdrug have a £2.00 off offer & has free delivery until tomorrow.

Have you tried the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer? What is your favourite way to illuminate the skin? Do you have a holy grail primer?


4 comments:

  1. This looks great! I know what you mean about going for a more dewy look for the summer months :)

    I reviewed the NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting primer last week on my blog if you want to check that out. It gives a very similar effect to this one, but it's only £3.49!!

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is :) It really helps to give me that lovely glow (:

    Oooh, I will check that out now. :) I really like NYC but I haven't tried the primer, may have to pick it up & give it a go (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I love plastic packaging as well, since I drop my things on a daily basis...xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is, my skin looks so radiant when I use this :) Me too, I'm so clumsy so its good for things not to break (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric