Bourjois Délice De Poudre Bronzing Powder

Saturday, 22 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have already done a small review on the Bourjois Délice De Poudre Bronzing Powder, which you can read here but I'm going to do a more in depth review as I have been using it everyday for about two weeks now & I absolutely adore it.



The first thing I noticed when I opened the bronzer is that it smells & looks a lot like chocolate, it smells absolutely divine & it if was edible..I would probably eat it but once applied to the skin the scent isn't noticeable at all. Even though I have only used this for about two weeks, this bronzer ticks all the boxes for me. Its a great all rounder - Even on paler skin tones It's perfect for contouring, dusting lightly all over the skin & is the perfect bronzer to use as a blush on those minimal makeup days in the summer. It is a matte bronzer & even though it has small amounts of gold shimmer, on the skin the shimmer acts more of a radiance boost while the bronzer gives you that natural sunkissed look. What I love most about this bronzer is that it blends flawlessly into the skin with minimal effort, it has a subtle orange undertone but its not the kind of orange that will make you look like a oompa loompa, it adds a really natural bronzed look to your skin & it is really buildable, as the bronzer doesn't pick up too much product on application, with one light sweep across the bronzer with your brush, it will give you just the right amount of product to  give you that natural sunkissed look or add more definition to your face if you're using it to contour but no matter how much product you apply it never ends up looking cakey on your skin. This is because the texture of this bronzer is ever so light & it really does feel so smooth and soft to the touch. I quite like the packaging, they have put it into a cardboard box with a magnetic strip which seems quite sturdy. I love how easy it is to pop into your bag without worrying to much that it wont last the journey & it is pretty thin so it doesn't take up much space which is always a plus.

Have you tried the Bourjois Délice De Poudre Bronzing Powder? I would love to hear your thoughts. (:

 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this for ages, looks amazing!
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is (:
    If you pick it up, let me know what you think of it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric