NOTD | Avon Matte Nail Polish - Grey Cement

Sunday, 2 June 2013



Hey Dolls.
I have always wanted to try a matte nail polish, they look amazing but I have never gotten around to picking one up. So when I received the Avon Matte Nail Polish last Sunday, I was really excited to try it out. I got the shade Grey Cement, it is a thick velvety nail enamel. It goes onto the nail in a high gloss formula and takes under 30 seconds to dry to a gorgeous matte/chalky finish with no streaks. The colour is highly pigmented & lasts for 3-4 days on the nails without chipping.


I'm really impressed with the quality & the staying power of Avon's Matte Polishes, unfortunately they have now been discontinued but I have found them on Ebay :)
I didn't really think I would like the colour but it is quite lovely, something different from the usual dark shades I wear for most of the year :)

Have you tried the Avon Matte Polishes? 
What is your favourite nail polish brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric