My Makeup Collection | Blush & Bronzers

Friday, 14 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
I've started a series about my makeup collection, this is my third post & today I'm going to show you what blushers & bronzers I own. I don't have many as they always seem to last ages but I think this is enough for me at the moment :)


Dainty Doll Powder & Cream Blushers

Money Talks | Powder Blush
 Money Talks is a beautiful  extremely cool toned taupe-y brown with fine shimmer. When swatched the shimmer doesn't translate too much and instead gives more of a satin effect. It works great as a blush & a contour shade.

You Are My Sunshine | Powder Blush
 You Are My Sunshine is a lovely peachy pink shade with subtle gold shimmer, it looks very natural on the skin & the gold shimmer acts as a highlight so you have a lovely glow when the light hits your face. 

Orange County Girl | Cream Blush
 Orange County Girl is very similar to You Are My Sunshine but in a cream version.  It feels really light on the skin & blends really well. It gives a lovely natural glow to the skin.


Mua Bronzer & Blushers

Bronze Shimmer Kiss  | Bronzer
 This quad has four shimmer based neutral shades, you will find a light golden ivory shade, a light peach, a pink toned mauve and an bright golden toned peach. They can be swirled together to make the most prettiest gold/bronze shade to contour or add a bit of a summer glow to your skin.

Pink Shimmer Kiss | Blush
 This quad has four shimmer based pink shades, a deep toned pink shade, a light shell pink, an ivory shade and a mid toned pink shade. They can be swirled together to make a candy pink shade that will look great on most skin tones.

Shade 1 | Blush
 Shade 1 is a light peach/pink toned blusher with flickers of shimmer, It looks quite bright in the pan but once applied to the cheek & blended it gives a natural flush of colour.
 


 Catwalk Colour Bronzer & Blush

Shade 1 - Bronze | Bronzer
Bronze is a lovely matte bronze shade, with no added shimmer or sparkle, It looks quite scary in the pan but one applied & blended it looks great on my pale skin & doesn't leave a muddy stripe on my face.

Shade 2 Blush | Blusher
Blush is a dusky pink shade with a little shimmer that give the skin a natural glow, it is very pigmented so you have to be light handed with it & even then it need a bit of blending.
 
 
W7 Blush & Bronzer

Candy Floss | Blush
  Candy Floss is a beautiful peachy pink  blush with a hint of golden shimmer, the pigmentation is amazing, it has a very soft silky finish. & it creates a very healthy natural glow.  It can also be used as a subtle highlighter.

Africa | Bronzer 
Africa is a multi-toned bronzer that has quite a bit of simmer, it has a dark brown, light taupe & a bright pink which are made into a leopard print pattern. It is easy to blend & I think it will look great on all skin tones.


Bourjois Bronzer

 Bourjois | Bronzing Powder
The Bourjois Bronzing Powder is the newest addition to my collection & by far my favourite product to use to contour my face. It is a beautiful light brown matte bronzer that has tiny specks of gold glitter that can't be seen once applied to the face. It blends effortlessly, creates a lovely natural bronzed look & did I mention that it smells like chocolate?! I think the bronzer would look best on light to medium skin tones but could be built up for darker skin tones. 


Well that's all the foundations & BB Creams I currently own, let me know if you would like a full review on any of these products. :)

I have already done a full review of;
 Dainty Doll Blushers
 W7 Africa Bronzer
 W7 Candy Floss Blush

Previous posts in the 'My Makeup Collection' Series

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of most of these brands before but they look really good! The Africa bronzer and the candy bronzer remind me of benefit's boxed blushes! I'm in love with the Africa one - partially because of its packaging! I really want to try the bourjois bronzer! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging does look quite similar but I'm glad W7 have used this packaging as it is very sturdy & had survived a good few dropping mishaps.
    The Africa bronzer is amazing & very afforadable :)
    The Bourjois bronzer has become a quick favourite, it is amazing :) Let me know if you check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric