Photographs

Wednesday, 12 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
I'm constantly taking photographs, so I thought I'd share a few that have been put into a file on my boyfriend's computer & forgotten about. I will take photo's of everything & anything, I really can't wait until I get a new camera so my photo's look more professional, as it is a huge passion of mine & one of the best things about writing a post. :)

L-R
 Pamper Time | Favourite Hairband | The Best Chocolate Of All Time! | Apple & Kiwi Relentless = Perfect Spring/Summer Drink | Pretty Flower | Lovely Blue Sky | Matt & I Enjoying The Sun | Finger Love | Pretty Candles | Matt & I Playing With Bubbles | A Huge Fruit Flavored Dummy Lolly That Took Forever To Eat | Mustache Earrings.

Have you taken any photograph's lately?



2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric