My First Attempt At A Fishtail Braid

Friday, 7 June 2013


Hey Dolls.
I wanted to try something new with my hair today, I had a look online & found some good tutorials  on a fishtail braid herehere,this is the first time I have attempted to do a fishtail briad & it wasn't easy. After a couple of times I finally got it to look quite nice. I am definitely going to be practicing this to make it look better but I thought I'd share it with you as I do quite like it. :) As I have weirdly misplaced all of my bobbles I wrapped a piece of hair around the bottom & secured it with a bobby pin instead which worked just as well. :)


Are you a pro at the fishtail braid? Have you tried any new hairstyles for the Summer?

2 comments:

  1. Fishtails are my go to hairstyle at the moment. So easy and quick to do! The messier the better!
    Love the way you do it at the back I can only do the side!
    Suz x
    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I think it looks so much nicer than a regular braid :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric