Treats From The Boyfriend

Sunday, 9 June 2013



Hey Dolls.
As I've had a pretty crap few days, Matt wanted to treat me to some goodies to cheer me up so he let me pick some items on my 'things to buy' list. It was a 3for2 offer on Superdrug's Website, so after alot of umming & arrring I finally picked the Bourjois BronzerL'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer & Maybelline The Rocket Mascara.  I haven't used any of these products yet as I only received them today when I had already done my make up. I'm really excited to try these products out & I will be doing a full review soon.


I have swatched the Bourjois Bronzer & L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer, they both seem like really great products. The bronzer looks like it will suite my skintone well & smells amazing & the primer feels very light on the skin & gave my hand a lovely glow so hopfully they will both work as well on my face. As for the mascara I am currently obsessed with my Benefit they're real mini mascara I'm not sure when I'm going to get around to trying it.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments what your thoughts are? :)


6 comments:

  1. Such lovely products, I've heard so many good reviews on the Bourjois Bronzer, and I agree it smells amazing ;)

    What a nice treat, hope you're feeling better after your rubbish few days :)

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think the bronzer is the one I'm most excited to try out. :)

    Thank you, I do feel quite a bit better :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your days are getting better! I've been dying to try out the bourjois bronzer! xx

    Daphne / Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    I've had it on my list for a while now, it looks amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely boyfriend you've got there! Very good picks! Been looking at that mascara for a while but I'm fussy on brushes and I like big brushes! You should do a review:)
    Suz x
    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. He really is. :) Me too, I came across a great review of it here it has a great photo of the brush :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric