Guest Post | Beauty Bargains

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Hey there Rambles of a beauty addict readers; I’m Dani from tales of a beauty past. I am here to write for Ash’s blog today by looking at beauty bargains of the moment and products that are amazing bargains all the time. Some products can be absolutely bargains and whether you are kicking off your collection or a beauty addict some can be absolutely brilliant buys. You can never say no to a great product on offer it is just a necessity sometimes. I thought I would start off this post by showing you my favourite bargains of my make-up collection and then also show you some offers you may or may not know are going on so you can grab yourself some amazing products for bargain prices. So let’s kick this off with a few beauty bargains that I have and believe they are total bargains for the price. (A majority of the items I picked are roughly ranging from £1-£7 or £8, one or two maybe more but they are totally worth the price and I think the price they are is a true bargain considering the brilliance of the products). 
 
 There two are not total cheapies on the shelves but for the price and the amount you will end up using which is rather little these two are absolute bargains in my eyes. The serum is £10.99 in Superdrug and Amazon but in superdrug is on a 3 for 2 offers across their beauty products so you could get yourself 2 other brilliant products as well and I’d also recommend picking up the Healthy Balance powder as one of your 3 for 2. This powder and foundation together are brilliant and just let your natural skin tone look healthier, I guess as they seem to make a nice coverage with a lovely healthy glow. The powder can also be brought in superdrug for £8.49 and is also part of the 3 for 2. 

 Definitely the holy grail concealer for many a beauty addict and blogger but this truly does own its standards among the beauty community as a must own concealer. Collection’s Lasting Perfection Concealer is a brilliant product it covers blemishes and conceals spots nicely and just is an all-rounder for all the concealing needs. I do not find it conceals dark circles that well but it conceals the main and makes them look less dark, so it is better than nothing. It retails at £4.19; it lasts for ages and is absolutely brilliant. What else could you want for £4.19? 

 Next up I thought I would show you my top cheek buys well the ones from Elf anyway. These blushes are absolutely brilliant they are highly pigmented and I find the colours stay forever and whether you want a subtle glow with one sweep across the cheeks or a little colour these blushers do it all for a bargain price. These are £3.75 each but for that price they are brilliant buys.

Next another Elf Bargain for £3.75 is the Mineral Infused mascara and I just really like this mascara. For the price it is a bargain and for the nice coating it gives the lashes and the applicator is rather easy and even though some may not like plastic, it is a bendy plastic so I find it glides easier with movement.

Last up is three things from three different brands, one being the fabulous Models Own Eye Shadow trio in Sensual and this is a Smokey Eye kit. It has three wonderful natural colours all with a subtle bit of glitter and they also are nice and pigmented so they give a really nice look on their own or as the Smokey eye. This trio is about £8 but it is rather worth the price as it is such a lovely product. I would also say a lot of the time boots do have it involved in some sort of offer so always have a look. Next I thought I’d talk about the last blush of choice and that is Sleeks Rose Gold, which I believe is known as a dupe for Nars Orgasm blush? Don’t quote me that it is as I’ve never had a Nars product but it is a highly pigmented lovely pink with a nice gold shimmer. This blush is around the £5 mark I believe but I cannot seem to find where it came from. Lastly is a Lip Scrub by Lush in Bubblegum. This is £5.25 and in my opinion is worth that price as it works like dream to smooth out your lips and the plus is that it tastes incredible. 

Some Offers you may want to look at:

 

So you may have seen this off of Ash beforehand, as I know she has posted it, but MUA have a 3 for 2 on if you want some brilliant bargains from a brand with absolutely brilliant prices.

Boots have a few offers on Rimmel, Maybelline and L’oreal. I also know that they have offers of 3 for 2 on the models own range on their website and I believe in store too.

 

Elf have their spring sale currently with things going for bargain prices which also includes the Mineral Lipsticks which are 50% off. I did not include them in the above items but they are actually brilliant and for ½ price why not give them a go? 

 

Superdrug have 3 for 2 on all cosmetics which includes MUA, Rimmel etc. So I recommend popping into your local one or online and grabbing a few essentials. Bourjois and Collection are available here.

So that is all guys I hope some of this is of some help on bargains and offers and thanks to Ash for letting me guest post. Adios!

2 comments:

  1. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every bit of it.
    I've got you book-marked to look at new things you post…

    Also visit my web site; e-commerce

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric