Gift Ideas | Fathers Day

Monday, 3 June 2013


 Hey Dolls.
As fathers day is coming up [16th June] I thought I'd put together a little gift ideas post. I've picked some things that I think most dads will like so hopfully this will help you if you are having trouble finding the right gift. :)


Shaving Set | £12.50
 I love this. The shaving soap includes ingredients such as shea & cocoa butter, so it is lovely & moisturising.  If your dad does like to take care of himself, I honestly think he would love this.

 Whats better than a good cuppa with a new shiny mug? If your dad is a tea-a-holic he will definitely appreciate a new mug.

Slippers | £4
Who doesn't need a good comfy pair of slippers to put on after a hard days work?! If your dad has just worked a long shift or even if hes just been busy in the garden/around the house he will be over the moon with a new pair of slippers to slip his feet into.
  
I love this. My dad spends most of his free him in the Shed/Garden so if your dad has a particular space that he spends alot of his time in, this will be perfect.

I think any dad who spends alot of time gardening or even building things for around the house would love this, you can have up to 20 letters and characters on your sign & you can even choose a different font or size. I love personalised items as I think they mean quite a bit more to whoever receives it.
 I love personalised gifts and I think this is a really touching present.  You have the chance to add 6 lines of text - thanking your dad for whatever you like.  He will hang this on the wall with pride :)

What are you getting your dad for fathers day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric