Wishlist #4 - The Ebay Edit

Wednesday, 29 May 2013


 Hey Dolls.
There are so many amazing bargains on Ebay, I always find myself having a little browse & then making a list of everything I want. There are so many more bargains on Ebay but these three I definitely can't wait to get my hands on.



Seche Vite Top Coat 
  I have read so many reviews on Seche Vite Top Coat & it definitely seems like a nail lovers must have but the price puts me off a litte, espically since my Barry M topcoat is amaze-balls [yes, you read that correctly] but when I stumbled upon a mini on Ebay for only £2.35 with free p&p [Say what?!] I just can't say no, so it has gone on my list for my huge Small after spending ban shopping spree. 

Monkey Nail Polish Dryer
 I have recently started to really enjoy painting my nails & attempting nail art but some polishes can take so long to dry [I'm talking to you Barry M Matte White, which I forgot to add into my Barry M Polish Collection. Oops!] & I'm quite impatient, so when I came across this little gem it instantly went on my list, I was that excited I also made my boyfriend stop watching a video on Youtube so I could rave about it for 20 minutes. haha :) It is incredibly cute & as soon as you have inserted two AAA batteries & have popped your fingers on the bananas, it will automatically dry your nails alot quicker than usual. It is an amazing bargain at £1.98! :)

Cream & Rose Gold Watch
I usually hate wearing watches but since my parents bought me a gorgeous one last Christmas, I have been looking for the perfect one. I stumbled upon this on Fee's Blog & instantly fell in love so I looked at the colours they had & I've been ummm-ing & arrr-ing about whether I like the Cream or White one better for about an hour...I decided on the cream but I may just have to buy both as they are only £2.65 each! 
 What bargains have you stumbled upon lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric