Would You Rather? Beauty Edition

Friday, 17 May 2013



Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to do the Would You Rather? Beauty Addition tag which I have seen on quite a few blogs lately & I have really enjoyed reading them. I love doing these kinds of posts as I like to know little snippets about the person behind the blog & the questions were really fun to answer.

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or all your palettes and eye shadows?
I would much rather lose my eyeshadows, I only really use one colour on a daily basis. I have to put a little mascara on everyday even if I'm not wearing any other make up.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I absolutely hate short hair on me & even though I try to avoid having my hair cut as much as possible, the split ends would become horrendous! So I think I would have to have it cut short & let it grow back.


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I like both but I much prefer a coral cheek, I think ti suites my skin tone better.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Definitely clothes, I hardly ever buy clothes for myself. I find it so much easier to find make up items I like so my wardrobe could do with some updating.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye liner, or eye liner as lipstick?
I would much prefer applying eyeliner as lipstick, you can get some really creamy liners in so many colours.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Neither, I haven't bought anything from either as MAC are ridiculously overpriced & as I live in the UK I can't purchase anything from Sephora. 

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I usually only wear a lip balm so it would have to be one lip colour for the rest of my life, I don't wear more than one eyeshadow very often either but I do love my Mua Heaven & Earth Palette & love creating looks with it.


8. Would you rather wear Winter clothes in the Summer, or Summer clothes in the Winter?
As I live in Wales & it can be a gorgeous sunny day & then raining & feeling like winter the next, I don't have many summer clothes, I live in skinny jeans & I am pretty much always wearing a hoodie. So I would rather wear Winter clothes.


9. Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would much prefer dark nails, I only wear bright colours every now & again. I love burgandy shades & dark purples, could happily wear them all year round.


10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I think I would have to give up my favourite lip product as I have a few that I love but I am very fussy about the products I put on my eyes so I would rather stick to what I know works.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun for sure! I really don't like the way I look with a ponytail, as my hair is quite flat to my head & backcombing or volumising sprays don't really hold when I have a ponytail.

12. Would you rather never being able to paint yours nails again or never use lip gloss?
This is an easy one, I hate lip gloss. So I would rather never use that. I really don't like the way it looks, its really sticky & as I have long hair, if there is even a smallest bit of wind it will get stuck to my lips.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or Sharpie them in everyday?
Oh Dear, they both sound awful! I hate the look of drawn on eyebrows but then having none would look just as bad. I would have to sharpie them in..& never leave my room..ever haha.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Even though I have started to love painting my nails, I probably could live without it. If I'm not wearing makeup, I don't feel ready to face whatever the world throws at me & it makes me want to be lazy all day! As sad as it sounds, I don't think I could live without wearing any makeup at all, it gives me such a confidence boost & makes me feel so much better about my self that I kind of need it in my life. It sounds a bit shallow but I've never really liked the way I look & I think make up helps me make what I have..better.

Have you done this tag? If you have please leave a link in the comments below, I would love to give it a read. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric