W7 Candy Floss Brightening Face Powder

Wednesday, 8 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
I dug out my W7 Candy Floss Brightening Face Powder to use this morning when I realised I hadn't reviewed it. So I thought as I'm using it today I may as well snap a few photos while I'm at it. :)
I have always loved W7 products, I use their primer nearly everyday. They are amazing quailty & affordable. I purchased this from Amazon for £2.99 - £3.99.

I quite like the packaging, it is a sturdy box with high sides. The colours are beautiful to, it really reminds me of candy floss from the fair. I have read alot of reviews comparing this to Benefit products as the packaging is simalair.

 All W7 Blushes & Bronzers come with a pink dip dye brush, I don't particulary use this but it is very handy if your traveling.

I purchased this in May 2012 & have only now hit pan. You get 6g of product but you only need to use a tiny amount so it will last for a very long time & considering the price it is a complete bargain.

  It is a beautiful peachy pink  blush with a hint of golden shimmer, the pigmentation is amazing & it creates a very healthy natural glow. I use this mainly as blush but it can be used as a highlighter.
It lasts all day without any fading & has a very soft silky finish.

I love how W7 have included a little swatch on the back of the packaging, it is a litte lighter than the actual powder but its the thought that counts.

Have you tried this product? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. so pretty

    I have a giveaway running on my blog, I'd love it if you entered!

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is an amazing colour :)
    sure, I'll check it out :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric