Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Scented Body Lotion

Saturday, 18 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
When I had the Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Gift Set for my birthday last year I was so excited, I absolutely love the scent. The set came with the 30ml perfume, a mini perfume & a body lotion. I haven't used the body lotion all all so as I spent the night at Matt's place last night & decided to take it with me, I thought I'd do a first impressions review.


First of all the packaging is absolutely gorgeous! I love the design & as its a squeezy tube it is easier to control how much you dispense & easy to throw in your bag. The body lotion feels light on the skin but is rich enough leave my skin feeling soft, hydrated & moisturised all day. Like the perfume the scent is quite strong but not to overpowering, it lingers on the skin all day & has the most beautful notes. 

Heart Notes | Hawaiian White Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Mimosa Flowers, Vanilla Whoopie Pie.
 Top Notes | Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry.
Base Notes | Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Peach.

As I live in Wales & it can get very cold so I need something that will leave my dry skin soft, hydrated & moisterised all day without leaving it irritated & this really does the job. I may even favour it over my satsuma body butter from the body shop which I have been obsessed with lately.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find this lotion on its own in the UK, so I will be very unhappy when it runs out, it is such a lovely scented lotion & I would really recommend it to everyone. :)

Have you tried the Taylor Swift Fragrance or Lotion? What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I love the perfume that goes with this, so I bet this smells amazing :D :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does, its a shame it only comes with the boxset. :(
    Awesome, I'll check it out :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric