Sleek Pout Polish - Electro Peach

Monday, 20 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
A while ago there was so many bloggers & youtubers raving about the Sleek Pout Polishes, so naturally I had to have one. I picked up Electro Peach & at first I didn't like it but since raiding my make up storage for products with SPF I thought I'd give it another go & so far I have been wearing it nearly everyday. Even though it is supposed to be tinted, the pigmentation is amazing. You can either have a sheer wash of colour or you can layer it to make the colour stand out more.


"A tinted lip conditioning balm formulated with natural oils such as Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help condition the lips and lock in moisture. It also includes SPF15 to help protect the lips from sun exposure."

Electro Peach is a subtle orange-red tinted balm, that leaves your lips with a perfect hint of colour & a natural looking sheen. It is moisturising and comfortable to wear, it feels light & non greasy, with a light vanilla scent that is not noticeable once applied to the lips. The colour lasts about 3-4 hours even with eating & drinking through out the day, The colour lightly stains your lips after it wears off & leaves it with a nice flush of colour. I am really impressed with the quality of the Sleek Pout Polish & I may buy more shades in the future.

What shades have you tried from the Pout Polish range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric