Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lasting Finish Lip Tint - Nothing But Nude

Tuesday, 14 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have recently been having a raid through my lip products drawer & I came across the Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lasting Finish Lip Tint that I bought on a whim a couple of months ago. I picked up Nothing But Nude which is strange as I'm not a huge fan of nude lips.


Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint features a non-transfer formula that leaves beautiful, natural tinted lips.The ultra-comfortable, non-transfer formula won’t smudge or rub off, while the caring balm leaves lips moisturised. 

1000 Kisses Lip Tint gives your lips a flush of intense, vibrant colour that stays put all day long. Leaving no trace, so your kisses never tell. The speedy two step application delivers a fabulously flawless finish, with a precision pen tip delivers the mistake free colour you're looking for & a caring balm that seals the deal. The lip tints are amazingly pigmented, they feel light on the lips, last all day & is transfer proof.  Nothing but nude is quite a bit darker than I expected it to be when I first picked it up but I do really like it, in the photo's I have built it up quite a bit & in my opinion it looks more like a red/ornage nude.


3-4 coats without the Balm
3-4 coasts With the Balm
2 coats swatched on hand

 ♡ 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ash :) I've just found your blog through Laura's All Made Up and I'm happy I did, it's soooo pretty :) I love the little hearts on the background, also that colour lipstick looks lovely on you :) love Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jade :)
    Thank you so much, it means alot to me.
    Awh thank you, have you tried any of the Rimmel Lip Tints?

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet but I mean to, whenever I go to my local Boots they are always sold out :( sigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks D: Superdrug has them & they are currently 3 for 2 :)
    I have got my eye on Perpetual Plum, I swatched it today & its so pretty so hopfully after my spending ban I can get it :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric