Miners Love Phat Liner - Bandit

Monday, 13 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have recently started lining my upper water line so I hunted through my eye make up drawer to find my pencil eyeliners & I found my Miners Love Phat Liner in Bandit which I had for Christmas a couple of years ago. It retails for £3.99 but is current £1.99 on the Miners Cosmetics website.


Love Phat Liner in Bandit is a deep black hue which is the perfect tool for creating stunning smokey eyes. This chubby eye pencil can be used as a liner, definer and all over eye pencil; making Love Phat Liner 'the' must have cosmetics essential. 

Bandit is a incredibly pigmented creamy eyeliner, it glides on effortlessly & lasts all day with no appearance of the horrid panda eyes as I was worried about as my eyes watered horribly the first time I lined my upper water line. You can create a thin or thick line even though the pencil is chunky. I don't really wear eyeliner on my lower water line anymore but I wanted to define my eyes more, this has done the job perfectly.

 
Have you tried this eyeliner? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric