Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Friday, 3 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
My mum's friend gave her the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream because she didn't get on with it, so mum tested it out & didn't get on with it either so she gave it to me & well.. I love it.
It has gotten alot warmer here & I don't really want a full coverage foundation everyday. I only have a Nivea BB Cream which I really don't like so this came at the perfect time.


The Dream Fresh BB cream states it has 8 benefits in one: creates a natural glow, compliments skin-tone, SPF30 UV protection, hydrates all day, blurs imperfections, oil free & non-greasy, looks visibly smooth and feels fresh.

I only have two gripes with this product so lets get them out of the way first.
The consistency seems more water based than gel based so it is quite runny and difficult to control how much you dispense & as soon as you have taken the lid off it starts to seep out. 

Onto the good points, As my skin has been looking alot better lately as I have kept up with my skincare routine I only need a bit of redness covered & this does the job perfectly. It is very light on the skin, blends amazingly well & my face feels soft & hydrated all day. The BB Cream gives my skin a lovely natural glow, I've had it on for about 6 hours now & it still looks as flawless as it did when I first applied it. What I like most is that it doesn't feel like I have anything on, which is good for the days where you are lounging about in the sun..its looks & feels like your skin but better.
 
Maybellines Dream Fresh BB Cream comes in four shades - Light, Medium, Dark & Universal Glow.

Whats your perfect BB Cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric