Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstain - Tender Rose

Tuesday, 7 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
As the weather has brightened up, I have been wanting to add a little colour to my lips. So I hunted through my make up drawer & found the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstain in the shade Tender Rose, which is a very light pink but can be built in to a deeper pink.


A kiss of colour for lush lips all day, subtle, delicate, delicious. Tint lips with sheer matte colour for a fresh barely there feel. New pen builds for precise buildable colour that lasts!
Choose 1 or 2 shades darker than your lips for 'the ideal everyday shade'.

I purchased this from Boots for £5.99 & it is now currently buy one get second half price.
  On the Boots website, this product has received some pretty poor reviews. This was mainly down to three factors: not a strong colour payoff; felt dry on the lips; dries out after a week. 


I disagree with all of these claims, I bought this on the 23/04/12 & it still works as well as it did when I first purchased it. It has amazing pigmentation even with just one application, the colour is buildable, doesn't dry out the lips any more than any other lipstain, lasts all day even with eating & drinking, has a pleasant fruity, raspberry fragrance that lingers on the lips [or hand when swatched] for a while after application.


The lipstain has Maybelline's first pen applicator, it is incredibly easy to define your lips with the tip & use the side to fill in. This has been my go to lip product for a hint of colour, I'm not usually one for pink but the colour is beautiful. Its your lips but better. (:

Have you tried the Maybelline Lipstain's? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric