Elf Makeup Mist & Set

Thursday, 30 May 2013




 "Keep your makeup in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold. The invigorating mist moisturises and soothes the skin with key ingredients Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. The lightweight, comfortable and alcohol free formula improves makeup wearability and prevents colour from running or fading. Spray on after makeup application to set makeup in place or during the day for a quick touch up to refresh."

Directions | After you have applied your makeup spray a light mist 12-16 inches from your face with eyes closed to set your makeup in place or use for a quick touchup throughout the day to refresh your makeup. Let it dry naturally or blot with a tissue to help speed dry.

Ingredients | Water (Aqua), AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Tocophryl Acetate (Ve) Retinyl Acytate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

I bought the Elf Makeup Mist & Set Spray quite a while ago but have only just re discovered my love for it. Even though my make up stays on for a reasonable amount of time, when we have warm weather it may need a little help so that's where the Makeup, Mist & Set Spray comes in. The first time I used it I was worried it was going to leave me with makeup running down my face & just be a horrid disaster but it didn't, it felt light & refreshing on the skin, it dried within a couple of seconds, my makeup stayed in place & it helped my makeup look less powdery. I would also like to mention the scent, it is divine! It's quite hard to put my finger on the scent, it smells like cucumber but there is something else aswell. I really like Elf, they are so afforadble & have some amazing products.

Have you tried anything from Elf?

 ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric