Denman D91 Dressing Out Brush

Thursday, 23 May 2013



"The Denman Dress-Out hairbrush has a slender pin tail that makes it the perfect sectioning tool. Its fine tip is ideal for taming stray strands when creating a flawless up-do. The narrow body of the brush carries three rows of high quality nylon bristles that provide grip and control, while the lightness of this agile brush defies its strength" 

I had been searching the internet looking for ways to add some volume to my hair, as it is naturally pretty flat to my head. [ Boo! ] I came across the Denman D91 Dressing Out Brush on Amazon for £3.50 instead of £4.29 on the Boots & Superdrug website. I have been using this brush to add volume to my hair since May 2012 & I couldn't fault it one bit. It is a multi purpose brush with three lengths of stiff nylon bristles, an easy grip centre & a handy tail end for sectioning. These features make styling super easy, I use it for teasing, backcombing & smoothing & it does all three amazingly. This brush is affordable, gives long lasting style & fits into your bag without taking up to much space. On the Denman website it claims it is also good for wigs & extensions, if your looking for something to add volume to those. I am so impressed with this brush, it has become an big part of my daily routine & I definitely recommend it to everyone. :)

Tips on to how to backcomb your hair;
1; Section your hair & spray each one with hairspray.
2; Hold your hair away from the scalp, start about halfway down & gently brush hair towards your scalp.
3; Smooth over the top & add a little hairspray to help it stay in place.

How do you add volume to your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric