My Makeup Collection | Foundation & BB Creams

Saturday, 25 May 2013


Hey Dolls.
I've started a series about my makeup collection, this is my second post & today I'm going to show you what foundation & BB Cream I own. I don't have many but its definitely enough for me for now. :)

  
Maybelline NY Dream Fresh BB Cream - Light;
The BB Cream is very light on the skin, blends amazingly well & my face feels soft & hydrated all day. It covers my redness & any little blemishes I have & it matches my skin tone perfectly.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - Ivory;
 Its easy to apply, blends well, leaves my face looking flawless & matches my skin tone really well. Its a light coverage but it is buildable. It leaves my skin with a light dewy glow.

Mua Undress Your Skin Foundation - Porcelain;
My holy grail at the moment, it is the only foundation I own that matches my skin down to the tee, It blends well, covers all blemishes, you only need a tiny amount to do your whole face & feels light on the skin.

 Mua Matte Perfect Foundation - Fair;
Not the greatest match to my skin but it is workable, it has a good coverage but I sometimes have to add a little more on blemishes, lasts all day, leaves my skin looking incredibly matte, i do get a little shine towards the end of the day but nothing blotting papers wont sort.

Mua Matte Foundation - Soft Sand;
This has been my holy grail foundation for such a long time that I would buy two or three at a time. It applies amazing & gives me a really flawless, shine free finish. It lasts all day & covers my redness & any little blemishes easily. It's a light to medium coverage but is is buildable, It lasts a really long time as you only need a tiny bit to cover your face & neck


Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - Ivory;
The best foundation if you haven't had much sleep, It makes my skin look flawless, awake & ready for the day. It gives a very natural finish to the skin & doesn't stick to my dry areas. Once applied this foundation makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. It evens out my skin tone nicely and covers all of my blemishes, It leaves my skin with a natural dewy glow &  Immediately eliminates visible signs of tiredness & minimises signs of premature ageing.

 Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - Ivory;
I haven't always loved this foundation but for a while now, it may have become 2nd in my 'most reached for'. It feels really light on the skin & stays perfectly all day without any make up slippage even if its absolutely boiling. It leaves my face feeling energised, hydrated & fresh all day. It has medium coverage & leaves my skin with a nice natural glow.

Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream - Natural;
I love Nivea products but I absolutely hate this tinted moisturiser! It is way to dark for my skin tone, hard to blend, looks cakey even if you use a tiny amount & I would definitely reccomend using a good moisturiser before as I find it dries out the skin quite a bit.

Nivea Beauty Lift Foundation - Ivory;
Unfortunately I have the same problem with this as the Tinted Moisturiser, the colour matches my skin tone quite a bit better but it is hard to blend & leaves my skin feeling a little dry & sore where I have had to work the product in so much, it doesn't cover my blemishes or redness & has quite an odd scent to it. The worst thing is it matches my sisters skin tone perfectly & she is considerably more tanned then me.

Avon Magix Cashmere Finish Foundation - Nude;
I love the feel of this, it is so silky & blends in really well. It is lightweight & has a light coverage but still covers my blemishes & dark circles, It looks like your skin but better. I do feel like my skin looks more awake & radiant which is great when I haven't had much sleep. The colour isn't a perfect match, I could probably go one shade lighter but for the summer months when I use a tiny amount it works really well. It lasts all day even without a powder to set it.

Well thats all the foundations & BB Creams I currently own, let me know if you would like a full review on any of these products. :)

I have already done a full review of;
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Avon Magix Cashmere Finish Foundation
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric