Mua Lip Liner - Brooding Plum

Tuesday, 21 May 2013



Hey Dolls.
I wanted to vamp up my make up today but I couldn't be bothered to faff about with a lipstick as I always make a mess & then I remembered I have two lip liners, I opted for the MUA lip liner as the Rimmel London one can be a little rough on the lips. I have the lip liner in Brooding Plum, which is exactly what it says on the tin. A gorgeous matte dark purple/pink that can be built up to be even more intense.  The liner is amazingly pigmented & creamy, so it is applies like a dream. It was so easy to create bold defined lips that stayed put for a good few hours. I'd say overall wear all over the lips was about 2-3 hours before touch ups were needed. It makes a really lovely matte striking look & with the sharpener on the lid it is brilliant to keep in your bag for touch ups through out the day.


The Mua lip liners are amazing quality & are a bargain at £1 each, they come in four shades from a soft pink to a deep plum. They are without a doubt the best lip liner I have ever used.



Have you tried the Mua Lip Liners? What shades do you love?


4 comments:

  1. Wow this lip liner is gorgeous! I need this in my life! Fab post.

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing, I can't believe how creamy & pigmented it is considering its only £1 :)
    Thank you doll :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful plum liner, I am defo purchasing this when I get into Superdrug

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? (: I definitely recommend it, it's still a favourite to this day (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric