Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Day Cream & Renewing Night Cream.

Monday, 15 April 2013


Hey Dolls.
I didn't really have a set skincare routine, I would pick up any day/night cream I had laying around. My skin was getting a little dry & looked quite dull so I decided to get a day & a night cream from the same range. I had a little look on Superdrug & came across their new Naturally Radiant Range which also had an offer on, so I picked up the day & night cream for £2.99 each instead of £5.99.
I have been meaning to do this review since the first time I used these two lovely products, I have been using them both everyday & night for over a month & I have really seen a difference in my skin.


I quite like the packaging, its simple & is a lovely muted green colour, I would have preferred a pump dispenser as I'm not really fond of constantly dipping my fingers in the tub but that is a tiny flaw I can overlook as they are amazing products.


"Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Day Cream is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin’s radiance and even out skin tone. Enriched with nourishing Sugar Beet extract, this lightweight formulation provides all day moisturisation, helping to smooth and soften skin’s texture, whilst also protecting against UV rays to keep skin looking youthful."

When I opened this, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It has a very light fruity/floral scent but as soon as you apply to the skin it disappears. It is quite a thick cream, so I was a little worried that it might be a little greasy but it absorbed quickly & left no trace of residue. My skin was left feeling soft & hydrated & my skin tone looked more even. Even though I have used this everyday for over a month, it still has quite alot of product left. A tiny bit really does go along way.


"Superdrug Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin’s radiance and even out skin tone. Enriched with nourishing Sugar Beet extract and skin renewing Fruit Acids, this intensive formulation delivers rich and long-lasting moisturisation, whilst helping to refine skin’s texture as you sleep, leaving skin feeling smoother and looking more youthful."

 Like the day cream it has that light fruity/floral smell but has a slightly thicker consistency, it sinks in just as well with no greasy residue. I don't really notice a difference until the next morning, my skin is so soft, smooth & looks radiant. I have also used this every night & still have alot of product left. It has really helped with those pesky dry patches that the cold weather have given me.  
 
 All in all I am extremely Impressed with Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Range & would happily pay full price for these products. I have always loved Superdrug's own range, I have never been dissapointed with anything I've tried. All of their products are cruelty free & is also vegetarian & vegan friendly. :)

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric