Revon Bare It All Lustrous Lotion - Peachy Tease

Friday, 5 April 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have been feeling my skin has been a little dull lately, so I rummaged through my make up draws & found this. The Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Lotion, I bought this forever ago from Amazon for around £3, Bargain! I found that mixing it with your foundation or moisturiser is the best way to use this. I tried it over my foundation & it ended up leaving it looking a little patchy. It has subtle gold shimmer that leaves a lovely natural glow & makes me look awake & ready for the day. I have been mixing it with my Rimmel London wake me up foundation to give it an extra boost. It helps leave my skin with a flawless finish & has quite a subtle smell. You get 22ml of product & you only need a tiny bit so it will last for a long time. I occasionally use this as a highlight under my brow on its own or apply a powder highlight over it, its not sticky & doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin. It catches the light beautifully & the little pump on the tube is incredibly handy. I definitely reccomend this product, It is amazing & so affordable. I haven't been able to find it anywhere else other than amazon & I haven't been able to find any more information on it. If you know whether it has been discontinued, please let me know in the comments.





Have you tried the Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Lotion? What are your thoughts?

♡

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely discontinued! I think this line came out 5 or so years ago and was a year long limited edition collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame, it is a really great product :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric