MUA Clear Mascara

Wednesday, 24 April 2013


Hey Dolls.
I was looking for an alternative for keeping my brows in place,  as the gel in my two brow kits are nearly running out so after having a little browse online I thought I'd try a clear mascara. I didn't know how well it would work so I decided to pick up a MUA one as they are only £1. Bargain!
I fell in love after the first try, my brows felt like there was no product on them at all but they stayed where I wanted them all day without budging. The gel applies smoothly & it's non sticky. The brush is a standard fluffy brushed mascara wand & holds  just enough product to tame your brows. I now use this in my everyday make up routine & even thought it looks quite gross now as I've used it a couple of times, it has to be the best product I've used to keep my brows in place without making them hard & crispy.


 What do you use to keep your brows in place?

♡

2 comments:

  1. Fab post! :) I love this mascara, I got this not long ago to use on my brows too! Great isnt it!? :)

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :)
    It really is, the quality is amazing considering how afforadable it is :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric