Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream

Wednesday, 3 April 2013


 Hey Dolls.
I have always had issues with split ends and nothing really seems to work, I was having a browse on the Superdrug website & came across this. It was on offer for £1.85 & had free delivery, bargain!
I ordered it on the 28th March but only received it today because of Easter & what not. I have tried this for the first time today & I was so impressed with it, I just had to tell you about it. The ends of my hair are awful, they are dry & have split ends as I have dyed my hair quite a bit & used so much heat on my hair & for the most part didn't use any heat protectant. Naughty Naughty! It felt quite weird when I first applied it because it has the consistency of a thick conditioner but left quite a greasy residue on my hands like some body lotions would. I was quite worried it was going to make the ends of my hair greasy when it dried & then I would wash it all over again luckily it has made the ends of my hair incredibly soft & shiny. My hair looks much healthier & smells amazing. It has a fresh, fruity scent, that's not to overpowering. I am so excited to carry on using this in my daily hair routine. :)
 

 Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric