Garnier Eye Roll Ons

Saturday, 27 April 2013


Hey Dolls.
I'm always trying to make my eyes look more awake & get rid of my horrible dark circles, so when I saw the Garnier eye roll ons for only £5 on Amazon I had to try them out & they quickly became a staple in my daily make up routine. 


Garnier Caffeine Roll On;
  I use this after I have moisturised to wake my eyes up a bit before I apply my make up.
I have noticed a difference in my eye area, it doesn't look as puffy & my eyes look bright.
It is a clear gel, it applies really well, absorbs quickly & feels light & refreshing. The little metal ball is really handy as it makes the product distribute evenly & it feels like you are getting a mini massage everytime you apply this. This is also really good if your eyes need a little brightening up throughout the day, it doesn't budge your make up no matter how much you apply.

Garnier Anti Dark Circles Roll On;
I have had dark circles for a while now, I have tried so many things that say they help but nothing really has. I was quite excited to try this as I have read so many good things about it, I apply this after my foundation & pat in it with my finger. It has made my dark circles so much better to the point where even a BB Cream will cover them. It feels really light & refreshing on the skin & blends in really well without creasing. 

They have lasted so long, I have had both products over a year & I still have alot left even though I use them everyday. They are definitely worth the money & I would definitely reccomend them if you need help brighening up your eyes or getting rid of those pesky dark circles.

What your thoughts on the Garnier Eye Roll Ons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric