Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer

Friday, 12 April 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have read so many great reviews about the Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer & if it wasn't for the price I would have bought it ages ago, I was browsing Ebay & came across a sample size of it for around £3-£4 so I thought I'd try it to see if it was worth the hype. It has been sitting in my "things to try" basket & today I finally got round to trying it. 

I moisturised as usual & I applied a small amount onto my face & neck, it left my skin feeling really soft & smooth, better than my usual primer but that's where the good points stop. I found it felt quite sticky even after 5 minutes of me letting it sink in & it didn't brighten my complexion at all, I applied my foundation & it blended well but after an hour or so after finishing my make up I noticed it didn't look as flawless. After around 5 hours my make up looked really patchy & you could see all my little imperfections.

 I really wanted to love this primer, to somehow justify paying nearly £23 on it but it was just awful.
If I had bought the full size version, I would have expected so much more! for how much they charge this should have been the best thing I have ever put on my face.

 I am glad I tried it though & I would like to try out more of there products to see if I like them but for now I'll stick to what I know works for me. :)
 
Have you tried the Benefit Primer? What do you think?

♡

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!
    beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric