My Top Five Lipbalms/Lip Butters For Dry Lips.

Tuesday, 23 April 2013



Hey Dolls.
As we have awful cold weather here in Wales, my lips get dry quite often so I always have to have a lipbalm or three on hand. I thought I would share the lipbalms that have helped the most with my dry lips. I also suggest using a lip scrub as it will make you lips lovely & smooth, I have written a post on the Lush Mint Julip Lip Scrub here.

Nivea Hydro Care;
I adore this lipbalm, it has helped my lips so much especially in the colder months. It feels light on the lips its not sticky or greasy & it actually does something for my lips instead of just sitting there. I noticed a difference in my lips from the first time I used this, they felt hydrated & soft with no horrible dry bits. I think this is around £1 - £2 which is amazing & it lasts so long.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter;
I can honestly admit the scent drew me in, I didn't know whether it would be a good lip butter or if the scent would be as good as it sounds but I just had to have it. I was incredibly surprised as soon as I took off the lid I could smell the most delicious scent..ever. Its not overpowering & the scent lasts a really long time once on the lips. I love how my lips feel when I use this, it makes them tingle a little but takes away any dry areas even if I use a tiny bit & leaves a natural glossy finish.

Nivea Lip Butter - Caramel Cream;
I have been reaching for this the most lately, the scent is lovely & my lips feel hydrated & soft all day. I put this on as soon as I've cleansed my face & it really does help. The texture is lovely, its rich & creamy but it feels really light on the lips. I love using this when I wear lipstick, it takes away any dry areas so the lipstick looks flawless.

Figs & Rouge Balm - Cherry & Vanilla.
The thing that I love most about this is as soon as it touches my lips it almost feels like an oil, it sinks into my lips & you can actually feel it doing something for the pesky dry area's. I use this mainly in the warmer months as I think it works better. The scent is really nice to, as its organic it doesn't have that "fake" scent like some balms do.

Smoothie Lipbalm - Blueberry Crush
This has the most adorable packaging ever, I love that it looks like a little carton. Its very hydrating but I feel like I have to re apply it more often than any other lipbalm to keep my lips soft all day. The scent is light & makes me crave smoothies everytime I use it. Its good for touch ups throughout the day if you have forgotten your other lipbalm or if you only have a little amount of dryness on your lips.

Whats your favourite lipbalm/lip butter?

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric