My Sample Hoard

Monday, 8 April 2013


Hey Dolls.
Everyone loves a good sample, its great to know if you like the product before you spend your hard earned money but what if you completely forget about them & end up with 20+ in total.
Well I did, I have a storage box in my room for all my samples & products I'm not that fussed about.
I do tend to chuck things in there & end up forgetting about them. I had a little look today & was quite shocked to see how many I had, so I thought I'd share them with you. (:

I did have quite a few more but I have given some to my mum, just some doubles I had or things I know I don't like. The samples range from shampoo's & conditioners to BB Creams to Anti ageing, I'm not particularly sure why I have an anti ageing thingy to get rid of crows feet as I am only 19 & don't have any yet. I suppose they are there for when I eventually get some. I am making it my mission to get through all of these samples within the next couple of weeks.

I completely forgot about the perfume samples I've got, which I generally buy the full bottle if I like it & then put the sample away & forget about it. I only have 6 samples & I really want to use them, they are so handy to throw in my bag & use while I'm out if needed.


Are you hoarding any samples?


♡

2 comments:

  1. I'm a massive sample hoarder too, but recently I've been making such an effort to use them all up, and I'm nearly there. I love perfume samples the most. XX

    Hannah; Glitter And Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one :D

    I have only used a few things, I've been taking them to my boyfriends house when I stay there so I don't have to carry a heavy bag aha :D

    I've been really getting into perfume lately so when I get a new sample I have to smell it straight away, I have a couple on my list that I might get after my spending ban :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric