My Makeup Collection | Lipstick

Wednesday, 17 April 2013



Hey Dolls.
I want to start a series to show you guys my make up collection, so today I'm going to show you my lipstick collection. I don't really wear lipstick that often but I am trying to get enough confidence to wear it more. Today I thought I'd share what lipsticks I do have, I generally tend to go for reds & oranges more than anything as I think they compliment my skin tone the best.

  L-R | Natural Collection - Lotus & Crimson, Calvin Klein - Orange Too, Revlon - Coral, Rimmel London - Alarm, MUA Lip Boom - Bring It, OMG & Ok.Com.

Mua's Bring It & Calvin Klein - Orange Too have to be my favourite shades to wear, they are both amazing quality & doesn't stick to any dry patches.
I'm not really sure why I bought Mua's Ok.Com as I hate nude lipsticks as they just look like I've slapped a bit of concealer on my lips & Natural Collection - Lotus is very sheer so I usually use it on my cheeks to add a little glow.

I would like to grow my lipstick collection & be able to rock them every now & then, so if you have any recommendations please let me know in the comments. :)

♡

6 comments:

  1. Hey ash,

    You should try the top shop lipsticks they are £8 but are in really nice colours and I find them really nice on the lips

    -Dani x
    Http://talesofbeautypast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try topshop lipsticks, maybe after my spending ban is over I'll pick one up :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) The post is on my Blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog layout is soooo pretty, i'm jealous!!
    I'm surprised how good the natural collection lipsticks are too, they look lovely!
    whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lovely (: They are so nice,lots of shades to chose from to (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric