My Barry M Nail Polish Collection

Thursday, 11 April 2013


Hey Dolls.
I love Barry M polishes, they are amazing quailty, have beautiful colours & are super afforadable. I only have a few at the moment but I am in love with them all. I often reach for my Barry M polishes over anything else as they look amazing in just one coat & last for a week or so with minimal chipping. They also have a subtle smell unlike most polishes, which is amazing as it usually gives me a little headache. Barry M polishes retail from £2.99 to £3.99 which is an absolute bargain. If you haven't tried Barry M polishes I definitely recommend you getting your hands one some. (:

At the moment my two go to Barry M polishes are Plum & Ridley Road.
I love how glossy & pigmented Plum is & The texture of Ridley Road is wows me everytime. I love the bottle, glass makes everything look more lovely & the shape means they are incredibly easy to store.


I will always love Barry M & so far no other brand has wowed me more. They are always coming out with fabulous new ranges. I have only written two posts dedicated to Barry M polishes, so if you would like to read the one about the basecoat & topcoat click here & if you would like to see the texture of Ridley Road click here. :)

Update - I completely forgot to add my Barry M Polish in Matte White. Ooops :/

Do you have a favourite Barry M Polish?

♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric