Whats In My Make Up Bag #1

Tuesday, 19 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
So as I stayed at my boyfriends place last night, I thought I'd show you what I took with me.
I'm always changing what products I bring with me so I might do updated versions every once in a while. Let me know if that's something you would like.

Make up bag is from H&M, I've had it for over a year so I'm not sure if you will be able to get it.

Tools;

Blush Brush
 Elf Stipple Brush
Eyeshadow Brush
Powder Brush 

Face; 
W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready Primer
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
W7 Africa Bronzer [ I use this for a blush as its quite shimmery ]
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder  
The Beauty Parlour Blotting Papers 

Eyes & Brows;
Lips; 
Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter
Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm


So this is everything that I have brought with me, I don't always use everything in my bag but I like to have it with me just in case. (:

Whats in your make up bag? Link them in the comments if you have done this tag.

♡

 

2 comments:

  1. woah love this post! I am thinking of doing one on my blog missace99.blogspot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks (: awesome, send me the link when you have done it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric