Confessions Of A Shopaholic

Thursday, 14 March 2013


Hey Dolls.
I was watching Alana from WWelcometomycloset video of this tag & I really enjoyed it so I thought I would give it a go.

Questions:

Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Yes, I am always looking online for things & No matter where I go I will always come back with something.

How would you classify your style? 
Pretty casual, I love my hoodie & baggy tee's & I love my high tops from Blue Banana!

What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Superdrug! I will always pop in there if I'm in town & I always have to buy atleast one thing. I blame their amazing deals.

Where do you find the best deals? 
Superdrug & Fragrance Direct for beauty items & Primark for clothes & shoes. Amazing!

What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I'm not really into designer clothing to be honest but I will always pay that little extra for skinny jeans, I pretty much live in them.

Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
I have to have skinnies on, a pair of comfy shoes & a thick hoodie or cardie to keep me warm.

What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Probably scarfs, I very rarely wear them but I buy a new one all the time.

What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Black skinny jeans! They go with every outfit, they are so comfy & I personally think they look better on me than any other style of jeans.

What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
I don't really follow trends, I won't stop wearing something just because it's apparently not in "style" anymore. Its about what I like that matters.

What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
Like the question above I don't really follow trends & I never know when they have ended or not.

Who is your fashion icon?
I don't really have one to be honest, I never see anyone who's style I always like.
I tag..

♡

2 comments:

  1. Great post thanks for the tag! I have found my love for Primark again but like you I don't go for designer clothing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    & you're welcome.

    I always find such amazing things in Primark & it always seems such good quailty. I am so messy & change my mind about whether I like something all the time so it would generally be a waste of money for me to buy anything designer, I don't really think I could justify the price anyways.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric