Confessions Of A Blogger.

Saturday, 2 March 2013


Found on  weheartit edited by me.

So after reading Belle-Amie Confessions of a blogger post & thoroughly enjoying it, I thought I'd give it a go.

When did you start your blog?
I started my blog in March 2012. I only posted two posts before stopping & then I started again on the 6th February 2013.

Have you had any other past online presence before (Other blog, YouTube)?
Nope, I have a youtube account but I haven't uploaded any videos. [yet]

Why did you start your blog?
I've always enjoyed reading people's blogs or watching their youtube videos & it seemed so much fun, I'm a lot better at writing things than saying them so I thought blogging was for me. I absolutley love sharing my opinion on products & I love taking photographs.

When did you become serious about your blog?
The second time I started it, I deleted my old posts and said to myself "this isn't about what other people think, this is about you. You can do this."

What was your first post?
I first did a Maxfactor lip tint review which I have recently re done. The second time I started my blog I thought I'd start off with the 25 questions about me tag. It was fun.

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
I haven't really had any challenges but I do find it difficult to find something to write about sometimes. I don't want to do to much of the same thing at once.

Where do you see your blog in one year?
Well, I'll definitely still be blogging. I've enjoyed it so much. I would like a little more followers but I know that comes with time. I love knowing that people enjoy reading what I write about. I've always had an issue with confidence so if I'm having a rubbish day I will be quite hard on myself but then I'll read the comments I've recieved and I realise that I love doing my blog, its a part of who I am now.

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Probably the amazing community, everyone is so helpful and nice. I have emailed some bloggers for tips and advice and got some amazing feedback.

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
I haven't experienced anything discouraging but I do get a bit grumpy when I read a review I've already done and someone else has done a better review or come up with a better name. haha 
I realise then I'm being silly as my blog reflects who I am & my blogs may not be the best but I work hard on them and I am quite proud of them.

What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
Finding things I love whether its music or products and then knowing that I can share it with the world & every blog I read. In some little way every blogger inspires me to keep going and stay true to who I am. I read an amazing post today about how you shouldn't think that you should be able to afford chanel or by the most expensive things to stay in the blogging community. I sometimes get quite worried that because I can only afford high street products people may not be so interested but after reading the blog I realised that there are other people who can't afford Chanel or Benefit unless they save up for it. I couldn't justify spending over £20 for a blush even though it probably is amazing quality I just don't think it's worth it.

 Let me know in the comments if you have done this tag, I would love to read your answers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did this tag, it was lovely to read :) I agree that you don't need to buy all these high end brands to be a blogger. In fact, I would prefer to read a review about a high street product because then I know I could actually afford it :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I prefer reading about high street brands, I usually find dupes for more expensive brands like I read a blog that Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR - Permanent Taupe is supposed to be a dupe for Mac's bare study. Which at a fraction of the price is quite amazing. :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric